Friday, September 16, 2011

5 for Friday!

Here are 5 random glimpses into my life.


1.

"Mommy! close the door we're about to blast off!"



2.


That black stuff would be auto grease, intentionall placed there by my loving husband because I "could use a little color" in my cheeks!



3.

Finally picked the greenbeans
Greenbeans hanging from our garden cage

The pumpkin plants grew up the sides of the cage. They are starting to die off but they were really cool when they were in full bloom!





One of our watermelons. It's a little bigger than a softball.


4.
What children want to capture with a camera.
This was intentionally taken upside-down.

Yes, this is a picture of the TV. A video game, no less. And my son interacting with his favorite character. We REALLY need to get out more!


And we can't forget these Mr. Potato head parts!

5.

Looking up to his hero!



1 comment:

Amy said...

LOVED this post!!!