Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thank Tank, Day 8

I am thankful that I am not alone. No matter how hard I try, someone else ALWAYS comes along who knows what I am going through, or have gone through.

Someone is interested in the same things I am.

Someone else feels the same joys and frustration.

And while I know that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ are literally always there when I am in need, they never fail to remind me that there are many others just like me in this world. Others who are also loved and blessed and guided and comforted.

So, although I might try REALLY HARD sometimes to throw myself a pity party and insist that I am the ONLY one who EVER _________________(fill in the blank as you wish)  OR that I am so fabulously amazing that I must be the only one who ever__________________(fill in this blank, too) it just isn't true.

Dang it!!!!

So I guess what I am really saying is that I am thankful for being adequately humbled and reassured all at the same time.

No comments: