Friday, July 13, 2012

Superpowers 101:Moving- Packing List

Here are sample packing lists. 

Clothes
4 pants
6 shirts
5 underwear
6 pair of socks
1 pajamas
1 bathing suit
    Boys
1 church shirt
1 church pants
1 church socks
1 church shoes
1 tie
     Girls
1 dress
1 tights
1 church shoes


 I usually only plan for 4 or 5 days worth of clothes at the most. I expect to do laundry every few days at the most. Consider bringing detergent with you.




Unaccompanied Baggage
Towels (1 per person)
Wash cloths (one per person)
2-4 kitchen towels
2 pots (different sizes according to your needs)
1 frying pan
1 spatula (turner)
1 scrapper spatula
1 mixing bowl
1-2 serving/stirring spoon
1 grater
forks (1 per person)
spoons (1 per person)
butter knife (at least 1)
sharp knife (at least 1)
Baking dish
Cookie Sheet
1 Whisk
Plates (1 per person)
Bowls (1 per person)
Measuring cups
Measuring spoons
Basic spices (salt, pepper, sugar.These can be purchased later if necessary)

You can make most basic meals with this list, including sandwiches, cereal, pasta, burgers, hot dogs, cakes, brownies, etc. Adapt it for your own needs. I like to start this early and add to it as I notice what I use often. It also helps to make a list of easy meals you can eat during this time. Then you can make a more accurate list.

1 comment:

Kayli Sue said...

Hi!! So I love your blog but I fail in the commenting department. But over at my blog I am giving you an award because I love your blog so much!! It will post on Wednesday! http://ldsmilitarywives.blogspot.com/