Monday, March 11, 2013

Superpowers 101: Finding 4-Leaf Clovers

Since I was a kid I have had a knack for finding 4-leaf clovers. I remember the first time I found one. I was outside talking with a playmate. I happened to look down at the grass and something didn't look right. I reach down and grabbed the offending clover and was shocked to find it was real!

I have found that certain places seem prone to these rarities. Our yard in Tennessee was filled with them! We found so many they actually started to loose their appeal. The kids would pick them and give them to their friends. "Here. This is for you because you are my special friend." Their friends would gasp and hug them and be amazed at such a special gift. Then they would say to me late. "They don't know we can get more any time we want!"
What little cons!

Even though I have found many 4 leaf clovers throughout my life, they still hold a special place in my heart. I still get a tiny thrill each time I see one. They remind me of the subtle beauty in all of Heavenly Father's creations. 

Can you find the 4-leaf clovers in these pictures from our yard? (some have more than one!)




 


































No comments: